Argan oil for damage repair and prevention:
Argan oil is a miracle worker on dry and damaged hair types! Once you incorporate argan oil into your hair care routine, you will never look back. Argan oil is highly effective in the prevention of dandruff and dry scalps because it is packed full of vitamins and antioxidants which have amazing moisturising properties. The benefits argan oil has on your hair are so effective that in order to maintain your smooth and hydrated hair you will only need to apply the oil once or twice a week! Results are best achieved when five to six drops of argan oil is applied to the scalp and worked through the hair. Ideally the oil should be left in overnight, however if this is not of personal preference, just keep the oil in your hair for as many hours as you would like. Remember, everyone is different and you may not require such a long application time for your own personal hair needs. You can go about your usual hair washing routine following treatment, it’s that simple!
TIP: If you are keeping the oil in overnight remember to cover your hair with a shower cap or towel in order to protect your pillow!
Jojoba oil for a glowy finish:
Are you sick of your foundation looking caked onto the surface of your skin? You do not have to settle for this! Adding a few drops of Jojoba oil to your daily foundation routine will ensure you achieve the flawless finish your skin deserves. When jojoba oil is added to your liquid or cream foundation it will change the texture of your foundation, so when it comes to applying it, you will find it much easier to smooth out. This simple foundation hack is not only going to cut down the time it takes for you to apply your foundation, it will also minimise the amount of foundation you are using, as it is much easier to blend out over your skin.
TIP: While you’re at it, add a drop or two of jojoba oil to your mascara! This will help to avoid clumping and ensure a quick and easy application.
Aloe Vera for skin repair and hydration:
Your skin is your largest organ, treat it with care! Everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body, this is why it is so crucial that you turn to natural ingredients that will give you the long-term results you want. Aloe Vera oil is a natural skin enhancer because of its ability to improve skin texture and tightness. A lot of the skin moisturisers on the market are full of chemicals that only give temporary relief to skin conditions, resulting in the need for more frequent applications and no long-term benefits for you. Turn to aloe vera oil as a natural way to feel more confident in your own skin!
TIP: Apply a few drops of aloe vera oil to troubled areas and let it absorb into your skin whenever you want your skin to appear tighter and more rejuvenated.
Why are these oils so great?
Argan oil has been proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier.
- Rich in antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E.
- Significant aid in boosting cell production and hydration.
- Whether you are looking to treat a severely dry scalp or just want more shine in your hair, argan oil is the oil for you!
Purchase your natural argan oil here: http://bit.ly/2ONuAum
Purchase your pure argan oil here: http://bit.ly/2whhXAa
Aloe Vera has significant healing qualities.
- Ability to accelerate skin cell regeneration whilst also penetrating the outer layer of the skin.
- Aloe Vera oil promotes both hair and skin maintenance as it improves blood circulation on the scalp and provides many key vitamins and minerals for the skin.
- The most natural way to tackle saggy skin, so that you can feel your best!
Purchase your natural aloe vera oil here: http://bit.ly/2PnOux8
Jojoba oil is packed full of vitamins and nutrients.
- Hydrates your skin, without clogging pores or leaving your skin oily.
- Jojoba oil is useful in both skin repair and the prevention of skin damage because of vitamins B and E that are within the oil.
- An ideal addition to foundation because of its anti inflammatory properties which work wonders on skin types that are prone to conditions such as eczema and acne.
Purchase your natural jojoba oil here: http://bit.ly/2vYhzat