Once you removed dirt and grime from your hair with Detox Shampoo, the next step is to boost the hair detoxing process with the natural hair mask. A hair mask is a wonderful way to remove build-ups and get your hair softness and shininess again. We put together a few DIY Natural Detox Hair Masks recipes to complement our NaturVital Detox Shampoo. Detoxing your scalp with a natural hair mask will leave your hair clean and fresh. Remember to patch test it before using to avoid an allergic reaction.
Cinnamon Detox Hair Mask
Cinnamon helps remove build-up from the scalp deep cleanses the scalp, improves scalp blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
You Will Need:
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Mix all the ingredients in one bowl until you get a smooth consistency. Apply the mixture on your scalp. Massage the scalp in circular motions with your fingertips to ensure that the scalp absorbs as much as possible. Apply the leftover mixture onto your hair ends. Tight your hair up and cover it for 20-30 minutes with a shower cap. Wash your hair with Detox shampoo.
Detox Clay Mask
Clay has a great ability to extract toxins from your scalp, as well as absorb excess dirt and oil. Also, clay is packed with minerals such as silica, iron, magnesium, sodium and potassium. These minerals help to repair and renew scalp and nourish the hair roots promoting the grows of strong and shiny hair.
You will need:
- 1/3 cup rhassoul clay (for normal to dry hair) or bentonite clay for oily hair)
- enough water or herbal tea to make a smooth paste
Enrich mask with these add-ins:
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or lime juice – to remove hard water buildup & adds shine
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow root powder – for extra moisturizing and softening
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek powder – to boost hair growth & promotes a healthy scalp
- 1 tablespoon shikakai powder – to balance scalp pH & increase bounciness and silkiness
- 5 drops lavender essential oil – to helps with flaky, irritated scalp conditions
- 1 teaspoon almond oil – for dry flaky scalp
Mix all the ingredients in one bowl until you get a yogurt-like paste consistency. Apply the mixture on your scalp and hair. Make sure to cover your scalp and hair completely with the mask. Leave the mask to soak in for 10-15 minutes. Rinse out with water or wash with Detox shampoo.
Coconut Moisturising Conditioner
You will need:
- 1 cup Purified Water
- ½ cup Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 tablespoon melted Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Glycerine
- 2 tablespoons Argan or Jojoba Oil
Mix all the ingredients and pour in a spray bottle! Spray on your hair as needed to add moisture. No need to rinse.
Jojoba Hair Hydration Conditioner
You will need:
- 1 ½ cups of Aloe Vera juice
- 2 cups of Coconut Water
- 2 tablespoons of Jojoba Oil
Mix Aloe Vera juice, coconut water, and jojoba oil in a spray bottle. Spray on your hair as needed. Shake before each application. No need to rinse.
Don’t have time to prepare Detox Hair Mask? Check out ready-to-use NaturVital Aloe Vera and Juniper Hair Mask. This mask nourishes, strengthens and hydrates hair. Also, it delivers the necessary nutrients and repairs hair from root to tip.
Sours of information: https://www.hairbuddha.net/7-ways-detox-scalp-hair-restart-healthier-hair/