Many of you have probably noticed that Argan oil is in high demand among hair and skincare products. Here are the top reasons why you should implement it into everyday beauty treatments of your hair and skin:
• The oil is very rich in vitamins A, C and E and essential fatty acids, such as omega 3, 6 and 9. Consequently, it has strong anti-aging and antioxidant properties and significantly boosts cell production and hydration.
• Thanks to vitamins and antioxidants and amazing moisturising properties, it is highly effective in the prevention of dry scalps and dandruff
• It is a perfect styling agent which keeps frizzy hair under control and gives it shinier look and softness
• Effectively regulates amounts of skin sebum. Hence, it can help with acne treatment and gaining calmer complexion.
• Dermatologists also agree than argan oil can reduce the size of large pores and visibility of wrinkles, making the skin smoother.
• It can also contribute to mild skin lightening and reducing dark spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation.
• You can use it under the eyes to ward off darkened skin. Dark circles often originate from blood vessels expanding under the eyes. Thanks to anti-inflammatory properties, argan oil can calm that process.
• Have beautiful and strong nails and nurtured soft cuticles
MAKE A MASK FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE
Nurture your face and neck skin with 100% Argan oil. It is always a better option than beauty products that contain oil in small quantities, accompanied by lots of chemicals. To make natural moisturising face mask which will give a healthy glow and deep nourishment to your skin, mix argan oil and honey. If your skin type is oily, add a little bit of lemon juice and yogurt. Lemon will also help skin lightening and gaining beautiful complexion.
HOW TO STORE ARGAN OIL?
The best way to store the oil is to keep it in the original bottle and box, in a dry, dark and cool place. After you open it, if stored properly, it can last about a year before it becomes rancid. To ensure its good quality for a longer time, keep it in the fridge.